Students who accept a place in the program will receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed enrollment in a Fall-semester, 1-credit hour, pass/fail course, Humanities 101 “Colloquium in the Humanities.” Enrollment will be limited to BNC Scholars.
- Participation in the Baker-Nord Scholars Fellowship Program, offering students a $500 fellowship in support of their advanced research in the Humanities.
- Second-level advising in the Humanities and career opportunities through the Baker-Nord Center in addition to their regular academic advisors.
- Special opportunities to meet with visiting scholars and lecturers as part of the Baker-Nord Center’s regular programming.
- The opportunity to plan an event aimed at undergraduates as part of the Cleveland Humanities Festival (case.edu), to be held in the following Spring and funded by the Baker-Nord Center.