The Humanities@Work program is administered by the Baker-Nord Center for the Humanities, in partnership with the following CWRU campus resources:
- Post-Graduate Planning & Experiential Education (PGP&EE)
- Industry & Corporate Relations
- Civic Engagement & Community Learning (CCEL)
- Support of Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors (SOURCE)
- Government & Foundation Relations
- The College of Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office
Strong community partnerships are at the core of our Humanities@Work initiative. Over the past year, the following organizations have partnered with us to provide unique professionalization and career experiences for humanities students.