The Great Lakes Energy Institute seeks a dynamic student intern to support grant research and department activities. The ideal candidate will have an interest in enabling a shift to renewable energy and be ready and willing to learn about technology, policy and social issues surrounding energy. Responsibilities will include researching and tracking funding opportunities, editing of website content, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Outstanding written/oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Attention to detail and diligence editing written communication
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Willingness to interact and communicate with multiple audiences, internal and external
- Reliability and commitment to a regular schedule
- Preferred: Experience editing website content
For more information on the Great Lakes Energy Institute visit energy.case.edu.
Job Category: Clerical
Work Study: Optional
Hours: up to 40/week
To Apply, Contact: Laura Altieri